The results are in and CCMC manages seven of the 2012 top 50 best-selling residential developments in the nation! That’s according to John Burns Real Estate Consulting of Irvine, California that recently released its annual survey results and rankings. Each year, about 100 of the country’s largest neighborhoods disclose their total net sales to this firm, which then ranks them accordingly.
Mountain’s Edge (Las Vegas, Nevada), Providence (Las Vegas, Nevada), Alamo Ranch (San Antonio, Texas), Daybreak (South Jordan, Utah), Power Ranch (Gilbert, Arizona), Vistancia (Peoria, Arizona) and Estrella (Goodyear, Arizona) all made the 2012 list. In fact, these seven CCMC-managed communities accounted for 3,328 of the 22,806 new homes sold. That’s over 14%! The survey also showed overall net sales in the top-selling master plans had increased by 46% over 2011. So, here are the numbers:
- No. 5: Mountain’s Edge sold 948 new homes
- No. 6: Providence sold 760 new homes
- No. 13: Alamo Ranch sold 500 new homes
- No. 26: Daybreak sold 304 new homes
- No. 27: Power Ranch 302 new homes
- No. 29: Vistancia sold 292 new homes
- No. 48: Estrella sold 222 new homes
Congratulations to all of our best-selling neighborhoods! We can’t help but admire your CCMC style.
To learn more about this ranking and view the complete list, CLICK HERE.