Paying your homeowner assessment online saves time and money and makes your life easier. Select your state or community association below and follow the prompts. We accept electronic checks and credit card payments.
Please note – Phone payments are not accepted.
- Garden Lakes
- Ironwood Crossing
- Las Sendas
- Power Ranch
- Superstion Mountain Owners
- Other Arizona communities
- Cimarron (Candelas)
- Heritage Todd Creek Master
- Heritage Todd Creek Metropolitan District
- Heritage Todd Creek Townhomes
- Inspiration Metropolitan District
- Leyden Rock
- Other Colorado communities
Direct Debit (ACH Withdrawal)
Using direct debit, your assessment payment will be automatically drafted from your bank account the month your payment is due. Download an application form, complete all requested information and mail the completed application with a voided check to CCMC to complete your enrollment process. You may also email the form and a copy of a voided check or fax the information to 480-921-7564.