As America prepares to celebrate the best in movies and music with awards ceremonies this month, the San Antonio chapter of the Community Associations Institute recognized top achievements in community association management at its awards gala this past weekend. We’re proud to announce several CCMC team members were among those recognized.
Award recipients include:
- Elizabeth Beers | Portfolio Manager, Central Division | President’s Award
- Cassie Merrill | Community Manager, Cibolo Canyons | President’s Award
- Neil Bresnahan | Community Manager, Hill Country Retreat | Dee McGee Manager of the Year Award
- Candace Sparks | Community Manager, Valley Ranch San Antonio | Rising Star Manager Award
- Brenda Tate | Community Manager, Stillwater Ranch | On-site Manager of the Year Award
Additionally, Neil accepted the Mega Community of the Year Award on behalf of Hill Country Retreat.
“Seeing five of our community managers recognized for their outstanding achievements and contributions to not only CCMC, but our industry as a whole, made for a special night,” said Central Division president Andy Babbitt. “Each of these managers have proven themselves leaders of both their communities and their teams. They’ve all earned this recognition, and I’m proud to serve alongside each of them in our efforts to build community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work.”