Congratulations to Wildridge in Oak Point, Texas, and Windsong Ranch in Prosper, Texas. for bringing home awards at this year’s McSAM Awards banquet, hosted by the Dallas Builders Association. Wildridge received honors as Community of the Year (Under 600 Acres), Best Lifestyle Annual Program and Best Broadcast Media Commercial. Windsong Ranch captured the award for Best Community Entry Feature.
The McSAM Awards, created in 1979, recognize sales and marketing experience among builders, developers and associates who have made a significant and creative contribution to the community.
“We’re proud to see two communities we serve honored with these prestigious awards,” said Central Division president Andy Babbitt. “We know all of our nominees were worthy of recognition, but we’re especially proud of Wildridge for receiving both Community of the Year and Best Lifestyle Annual Program. These awards are a testament to the efforts of the effort of Lifestyle Coordinator Jeremy Mayes to build a sense of community and create experiences that connect people.”
Other communities served by CCMC nominated for awards included:
- Lifestyle Director of the Year: Bonita Plested (Heartland) and Jeremy Mayes (Wildridge)
- Best Lifestyle Annual Program: Windsong Ranch, Heartland and Wildridge
- Best Sales Office or Welcome Center: Windsong Ranch
- Best Community Amenity: Windsong Ranch
- Master-Planned Community of the Year: Windsong Ranch and Heartland
- People’s Choice Community of the Year: Windsong Ranch