The results are in and CCMC manages six of the 2013 top 50 best-selling residential developments in the nation! That’s according to John Burns Real Estate Consulting of Irvine, California that recently released its annual survey results and rankings. Each year, about 100 of the country’s largest neighborhoods disclose their total net sales to this firm, which then ranks them accordingly.
Mountain’s Edge (Las Vegas, Nevada), Providence (Las Vegas, Nevada), Alamo Ranch (San Antonio, Texas), Daybreak (South Jordan, Utah), Vistancia (Peoria, Arizona) and Estrella (Goodyear, Arizona) all made the 2013 list. In fact, these six CCMC-managed communities accounted for 3,038 of the 23,463 new homes sold by the top 50. That’s nearly 13%. The survey also showed overall net sales in the top-selling master plans had increased by 12% over 2013. So, here are the numbers:
- No. 4: Mountain’s Edge sold 841 new homes (and moved up one spot from 2012!)
- No. 7: Providence sold 726 new homes
- No. 10: Alamo Ranch sold 600 new homes (100 more than last year!)
- No. 23: Daybreak sold 353 new homes (and moved up three spots from 2012!)
- No. 31: Vistancia sold 266 new homes
- No. 35: Estrella sold 252 new homes (and moved up 13 spots from 2013!)
Congratulations to all of our best-selling neighborhoods! We can’t help but admire your CCMC style.
To learn more about this ranking and view the complete list, visit www.realestateconsulting.com/blog/ken-perlman/5-capture-rate-top-50-master-planned-communities.