CCMC currently has a Training and Development Manager position located at Shared Services in Scottsdale, AZ!
This position sets the strategic direction for CCMC’s training program. They serve as a partner who designs, develops and maintains instructional programs for all CCMC leadership, managers and employees. Responsibilities include conducting needs assessments; designing content, instructor guides and participant materials; creating follow-up measurements; setting up all audio-visual materials; coordinating logistics; and execution of all strategic training initiatives. Some of the essential duties they will fulfill are:
Partners with Client Fulfillment and Shared Services management to assess organizational needs and employee development needs and works collaboratively to develop strategies and tactics designed to meet targeted needs, deploy innovative systems solutions, and deliver internal training effectively and on budget. Measures and tracks return on investment for future class offerings. Ensures visitors from out-of-town are entertained and treated with superior hospitality. Researches and recommends best training delivery methods and techniques using latest cost-effective technologies. Build partnerships with training providers to ensure the best opportunities exist for employee learning and development. Prepare training and development budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance. Additionally, this person will coordinate all logistics and technical set up for Scottsdale training classes, create marketing materials, calendars, and communication pieces to create excitement and participation in training courses.
• Candidates must have experience for at least three years as a corporate trainer designing curriculum, pitching to leadership teams, and teaching in a corporate adult classroom setting Superior written and verbal communication skills; organization and project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to provide vision and leadership and build relationships
• Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Skills in Presi and Publisher a plus
• Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform their best
• Strong commitment to the goals and philosophy of CCMC and the ability to communicate those goals
• Ability to negotiate and manage vendor relationships
If you are interested in this position, please first notify your supervisor, and then email Jessica Hudson at email@example.com .