CCMC currently has a full-time Administrative/Project Controls Coordinator position located at Siena Community Association in Las Vegas, NV.
This age-privileged active adult community in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas seeks a poised individual with great administrative, communication, and planning skills to assist in the management of the Association. The Administrative/Project Coordinator provides confidential administrative support to Siena’s General Manager (GM), Assistant General Manager (AGM) and Communications/Project Controls Manager (CPCM) in a fast-paced, challenging team environment; supports administrative functions for the Board of Directors and other departments as directed by the General Manager and Communications/Projects Controls Manager. Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Administrative Coordination scope:
- Processes correspondence, drafting and proofreading, daily monitoring of in/outboxes and mail correspondence, and GM and CPCM daily calendars.
- Provides staff liaison and administrative support to Siena’s Parking Safety Hearing Panel (PSHP), including agenda preparation and distribution, meeting minute preparation, and administrative support.
- Plans and prepares logistics and documentation for the annual meeting, monthly board and committee meetings, and special meetings, town halls or workshops, including agenda preparation and notation of attendance or minutes as applicable. This preparation may include providing copies, exhibits, notices, for meetings and securing location for meetings.
- Generate and maintain site and project reports and team calendars as directed: contract tickler files, Volunteer Program logs, delinquency assessment reports, work order reports, and violation reports.
- May support other departments and per escalation procedures, may receive and respond to resident phone calls/e-mails for information, maintenance requests or community issues within 24 hours, logging phone calls into Access system.
Project Controls Coordination scope:
- Ensures projects adhere to enterprise document management framework, that all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assists in generating and maintaining project plans, timelines and schedules, cost estimates, Request for Proposals (RFP), business cases and outlines that connect schedules to tasks and deliverables.
- Assists GM and CPCM with project correspondence by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing; strong English skills and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with Board, staff, residents, volunteers, and contractors
- Coordinates multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective conflict resolution skills; excellent “people” skills
- Working knowledge of association policies, procedures, and the ability to communicate these effectively to staff and residents
- Computer skills in Windows environment including Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project; ability to learn and train others in the use of ACCESS, Jonas and InterAccess software products
- Promote and support new ideas as well as designing materials
- Editing and proofreading skills.
A qualified candidate communicates effectively, exhibiting clear/concise English skills and proofreading. He/she has demonstrated abilities to establish and maintain good working relationships with Board, staff, residents, volunteers, and contractors; further, has demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, conflict resolution skills, and excellent “people” skills. It is preferred that the candidate possess a basic working knowledge of Siena Community Association (or Nevada Revised Statutes) policies and procedures and the ability to communicate these effectively to staff and residents. Candidates should possess and have demonstrated intermediate computer skills in a Windows environment, including Microsoft Office Suite, with a preference to experience in the use of ACCESS, Adobe, Photoshop, HTML, InDesign, VMS, and Concur software products. A key aspect of this position is the opportunity for the chosen candidate to demonstrate and implement innovative ideas and communication techniques. The chosen candidate will have demonstrated superior editing and proofreading skills.
Work is conducted both indoors in an office environment where the candidate would sit or stand for long periods of time and outdoors participating in lifestyle events. The candidate would be required to repetitively lift and move up to 40 lbs., and would be required to talk and hear and have the ability to focus and attend to long periods of discussion while taking minutes, work events and attend meetings after hours and on weekends.
Qualifications include graduation from (at minimum) junior-college and minimum two years’ experience in a field related to logistics, administration, construction, IT, or a field related to project management. Preferred experience includes working with adults over age 55; experience working for a community association or country club.
Siena is a beautiful age-privileged, gated community nestled within Summerlin South Master Community association just a few miles off the Las Vegas Strip. Siena is completely built out with 2,001 homes, and includes a 38,000 sq. ft. community center and 16,000 sq. ft. fitness center. Our management team serves a very active, involved, and appreciative, community.
If you are interested, please first notify your supervisor, and then email Michael Neveu at Mneveu@ccmcnet.com