CCMC currently has a full-time Lifestyle Director position at Canyon Falls in Northlake, TX!
At CCMC, our lifestyle directors play a key role in executing our company’s purpose statement: We build community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. Simply put, we create experiences that connect people.
Lifestyle Directors work with residents and community partners to create and facilitate connections through events, programming and communications.
- Creating, planning, promoting and executing a comprehensive community event and programming calendar for residents
- Creating content and managing community communications – website, newsletters, promotional materials, social media accounts, etc.
- Producing, maintaining and following an annual budget for activity income and expenses
- Establishing and nurturing partnerships with local organizations and businesses to benefit residents and overall community
- Overseeing the operation of the amenity center
- Developing and implementing general policies and procedures
- Administrative duties
- Creation, coordination and support for community clubs, groups and committees
- Ability to create a strong, professional and symbiotic relationship with the Board of Directors.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and engagement.
This is not an 8-5, Monday-Friday desk job. Qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will include some nights, weekends and holidays.
Candidates must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, stand for extended periods, and repetitively lift and move up to 25 lbs.
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with a resident board and committee members, as well as volunteers.
Candidates should have 3-4 years of professional experience in event planning, recreation programming, public relations or other related experience and 2 years of professional experience with creating and managing communications.
A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in recreation, communications, journalism or community development from an accredited college or university.
Community Information and Type
Canyon Falls has an established lifestyle program. The ideal candidate will be able to build relationships with current clubs and groups and challenge the site team to expand on current programs. Located in Flower Mound and Northlake, Canyon Falls boasts native environments and active lifestyles. The extensive common areas, 10 miles of walking, jogging and biking trails, along with the resort-style amenities, make this community a very desirable place to call home.
This is not a complete itemization of all facets of this position.
If you are interested, please contact Melissa McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.