CCMC currently has a full-time Lifestyle Director position at Hidden Trails in Bulverde, TX!
At CCMC, our lifestyle directors play a key role in executing our company’s purpose statement: We build community by bringing people together in the neighborhoods where they live and in the offices where we work. Simply put, we create experiences that connect people.
Lifestyle Directors work with residents and community partners to create and facilitate connections through events, programming and communications.
- Creating, planning, promoting and executing a comprehensive community event and programming calendar for residents
- Creating content and managing community communications – website, newsletters, promotional materials, social media accounts, etc.
- Producing, maintaining and following an annual budget for activity income and expenses
- Establishing and nurturing partnerships with local organizations and businesses to benefit residents and overall community
- Overseeing the operation of the amenity center
- Developing and implementing general policies and procedures
- Administrative duties
- Creation, coordination and support for community clubs, groups and committees
- Ability to create a strong, professional and symbiotic relationship with the Board of Directors.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and engagement.
This is not an 8-5, Monday-Friday desk job. Qualified candidates must be able to work full-time hours that are flexible and will include some nights, weekends and holidays.
Candidates must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions, stand for extended periods, and repetitively lift and move up to 25 lbs.
All prospective employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with a resident board and committee members, as well as volunteers.
Candidates should have 3-4 years of professional experience in event planning, recreation programming, public relations or other related experience and 2 years of professional experience with creating and managing communications.
A Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in recreation, communications, journalism or community development from an accredited college or university.
Community Information and Type
Hidden Trails is our beautiful Bulverde-based Master Planned community welcoming families of any size to settle down and grow with the community.
Hidden Trails features amazing amenities and family-oriented activities that are second to none. The state-of-the-art amenity center provides residents with all of the recreation and entertainment they need without having to leave the community. The extravagant facility boasts a plethora of resort quality, family-oriented amenities and is the centerpiece around coordinated lifestyle programming for residents. Residents enjoy coordinated fun family events, holiday celebrations, clubs & groups, fitness classes, art workshops, as well as occasional food truck gatherings.
This is not a complete itemization of all facets of this position.
If you are interested, please contact Melissa McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.